Broadbeach Waters dual residential development features two unique two-storey luxury homes each with private swimming pools north to water.
Each four bedroom, four bathroom stand-alone duplex offers designer kitchen with walk in pantry, huge outdoor entertaining area with built-in bbq area, spacious master bedroom and hotel luxury ensuite and plenty of additional features perfect for a Gold Coast lifestyle home. This dual detached residential development is unique for the Gold Coast in that each executive home is completely different. One offers the coastal luxe of a Hamptons Style home. The other, Modernist design with charcoal kitchen features, black fixtures and fittings. Each uniquely designed Gold Coast home was built to incorporate cutting edge design and construction advances to achieve a quality executive home as individual as they are luxurious.
Scope of Works
· Provision of all insurances, contract and project management to perform the works.
· Demolition of existing house.
· Civil construction inclusive of all bulk and detailed earthworks, stormwater and drainage Hydraulic, mechanical, power and communications.
· Structural works inclusive of concrete, structural steel, wall and roof systems.
· Internal and external wall finishes and all fixtures and fittings as described.
· Landscaping and fencing.
· All testing and commissioning.
· Carry out all inspections as necessary to obtain building completion certification.
· Project Management.
Design, Execution, Safety & Quality
Design was undertaken through a collaborative approach with the client and architect to best assess and deliver all requirements necessary to meet their exacting standards.
Linkbuild Construction shall provide project management services including but not limited to, the management and supervision of the activities listed below and as required during the implementation of the Works:
Project management including that of all sub-contractor activities. This management shall include co-ordination of all interfaces, activities and progress reporting.
Procurement, expediting, transport and delivery of all material and supplied materials and equipment.
All scheduling and manpower planning requirements.
Supervision and direction of all installation and testing.
Commissioning scheduling including manpower and test equipment requirements. Administration, cost control and document control.
Liaison with the Client representative and design consultants.